Friday 1 April 2011

1st April!!

Yikessss!!! Its 1st April... Noooooo its not about April Fool.. Come on, dont be a child celebrating April Fool.. (which is mainly for you to fool around with..) Just that I couldnt believe its April already???? Gosh.. It feels like I just got married last weekend and 2 months fly so fast, as we entered mid year.. (soon to be) I just cant believe it.. Its April!!! Next will be May and the next thing you know.. Its GSS (Great Singapore Sale)

Time do fly very fast these days.. As the days passed by so fast, I wonder if people realised if the loss the left behind.. mainly time!! Yes.. Time!! The only thing u cant turn back to...

My schedule was kinda pack this April.. on top of that there are many birthday to come.. yippie!! I love birthdays!! Just makes me happy to see the one celebrating birthday smile when they opened up their presents.. Now to decide what to buy.. what to buy... what to buy???? Hmmm..  Double Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment