Monday 11 April 2011

MPH Warehouse Sale

MPH Warehouse Sale

MPH Warehouse Sale is here again..This time their sale event is located at Singapore Expo. To spice things up during the weekend, I decided to drag my hubby to this sale event.. well we wont know what kind of good finds we may catch there if we missed this sale event.

There was tons and tons of books at the sale fair.. Though there arent many people in the sale (well most of them were busy checking out John Little Sale), it was a breeze to look for a book.. Its like having a library in huge expo.. Noticed that there are some who would placed the books that they wanted in a box!! OMG!! Then again, the sale was rather cheap!! $8.00 and u can get any books from different sections. Prices ranging from $3.00 to $8.00 max!! Picked up this motivational book.. while hubby picked up few books on travelling.. His favourite destination: Turkey!! :)

I wasnt tempted to go for the John Little Sale.. mainly because there were too many stuffs under one brand sale. I can get myself lost in it.. Typically I would picked a lot of stuffs and when I saw the queue counter, I will only end up placing all those stuffs that I picked on the "Not Taken" bin!! Duhhh..waste of my time..


No comments:

Post a Comment