Saturday 9 April 2011

Pavilion @ KL

Pavilion KL

"At the heart of the trendy Bukit Bintang district lies the perfect reason to indulge in fashion, food and urban leisure. Experience the excitement of this 1.37 mil sq ft retail haven with 450 outlets offering the finest fashion and home furnishing to entertainment and culinary delights. Let the endless appeal of Malaysia's premier shopping destination awaken your senses the moment you arrive at its doorstep."

I used to love shopping in Suria KLCC until recently I discovered that there is more in Pavilion than Suria KLCC.. well I still love Suria KLCC mainly cause I love most of the dining place there.. Reason : well Suria KLCC has Chillis!!! Yeah!!! One thing that Pavilion do not have.. :)

My main hotspot in Suria KLCC is Chillis & Madam Kwan when comes to dining.. Food was savoured to every bit of satisfaction.. In Chillis for example, I could spent time chatting and chillaxing after I had my meal.. with its environment that allows smokers to smoke in the restaurant was heavenly for smokers.. (Well my hubby loves it the most!) They served pretty big portion of food which give me longer time to finish my food. Though we had to queue for like 20 mins to get our seats, we remained patience.. seriously! :)

Madam Kwan was another good dining place for me.. serving local delicacies, u can seriously have your quiet time or enjoy your food in peace cause its really peaceful.. The seating arrangement was arranged in such ways that u are not seated too close to one another.. Ambience was a winning factor when comes to this restaurant. Food was also excellent.

Well, thats that for KLCC.. I will write more about KLCC later on.. now its Pavilion time!!

What I love about Pavilion?

- Mainly I love the way I could see all my favourite under one roof. They have Coach, Parksons, Dorothy Perkins, Zara, Warehouse, Bally, Promod, Bobbi Brown, Nike and many more... I cant list down everything, can I?

- I could shop in peace in Pavilion.. I dont get too see ugly Singaporeans ( u know like those oversized aunties pushing their way when they see this word "Sale" in stores) People take their time to shop and they can leisurely walk through stores by stores..

- As much as Pavilion is a great shopping ground, it also caters a very good dining experience.. ok.. I know.. they have Madam Kwan in Pavilion.. so whats the diff? Well, the one in Pavilion does not have a strategic location.. It was placed right opposite of Food Republic, which can be noisy when comes to lunch time, dinner time or any part of the day..  They also have Tony Roma's, Sticky and many others.. Top floors is filled with some middle eastern cuisine.

What I hate about Pavilion?

Quite honestly, NONE! As of now I couldnt find any reason to comment on anything that I dislike about Pavilion..!! Awww.. too bad.. no nasty comments :p

No comments:

Post a Comment