Saturday 9 April 2011

GAP shopping

My husband & I went GAP shopping last weekend.. wooooohoooooo!!! Unfortunately there isnt much of a choice for my dear hubby.. so it was shop shop for me.. got myself few tops and few pants.. LOve the Khakis.. they are so comfortable to be worn off on casual outfits. Thats the word.. COMFY!!

Yes..Look at this boy wearing clothes from GAP!! He looks pretty comfy in that outfit right?? Gosh!! Plus he is so adorable...



The shopping spree went like for about 3 hours max before hubby starts to show signs that he is gonna whines for his "Milo pit stop" (Another term for a drink / meal).. So managed to grab some stuffs and go.. GAP has been known to me for its quality in clothing line..Their designs are mostly back to basic..Some may find them "pricey" but its the quality of the clothes that u are paying for..

U GO GAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment