Sunday 12 June 2011

Everywhere Sale

Time of the Year: GSS - Great Singapore Sale

Its time of the year again and its none other than GSS.. Singapore very own Great Sale is here.. Sale is like everywhere and at every store.. "pleading" u to come in and make a purchase. LOL..Just last weekend, the sale went even hotter than the previous weeks... 50% off for almost every store. Personally none appeal to me.. perhaps I am so immuned to sales and these retail therapy. In fact I spent most of my free time, watching movies.. woooohooo..movie theaters really rawks this month of June. With its series of good movies in line, I guess most of retail therapy spendings actually went to the theaters.. Just catch X-Men First Class, Super 8 and KL Gangster just over the weekend.. cool!! Love the shows!! Worth every penny I paid for.. on top of that, it comes with free snuggles with beloved hubby!! **cheeky smiless**


Oh ya back to the sales, latest just in was RAOUL, GUESS, and Banana Republic is on SALE now!!! For those of u who is a fan of these brands, go check it out.. cause u might walk away with goods that is worth paying for.. Too bad, my hubby had enough of Raoul in his closet.. else, I would have bought something for him.. :p well.. that dimes goes to the holiday piggy! :)


Though, there are bargains and good discounts on almost all stores out there, it does not mean u have to empty your piggy bank on all those u want.. I think its best to list down ur wants and get only the ones u feel u really want and might come in handy to u..

Spent well dearies!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment