Tuesday 1 March 2011

Hubby Jokes (Only for Women with Husband!!)

Worth reading it.. cause it just for laughss!!! LOL..
~~~
A husband is living proof
that a wife can take a joke !
~~~
A husband is someone who takes out the trash
and give the impression he just cleaned the whole house !!
~~~
Anyone looking for a husband obviously never had one !

~~~
Beware of dog….oh wait….that’s just my husband !
~~~
Do you want the man of the house
or the woman who knows everything?
~~~
Ex-Husband is the BEST husband !

~~~
Give your husband an inch and he’ll think he’s a ruler !

~~~
Hang on to your husband.
He might come back in fashion.
~~~
Husband and Dog missing…25 cent reward for dog.

~~~
Husband for Sale…remote included !
~~~
I got a cat for my husband. I think it was a fair trade.
~~~
I love a man with dishpan hands !
~~~
I miss my ex-husband…but my aim is getting better !
~~~
If a husband would treat his wife as though
she were a thoroughbred…
she’d never turn into an old nag!!!
~~~
If more husbands were self starters,
They’re wife wouldn’t have to be a crank !
~~~
If we can send one man to the moon…
why can’t we send them all !
~~~


I’m the boss of the house
and I have my wife’s permission to say so !!
~~~
Man is the king of his castle…but only until his queen comes home.

~~~
Men are idiots
and I married their KING !
~~~
My hubby says he is going to leave
if I keep spending so much time on the computer.
I am sure going to miss him!
~~~
My husband always says…I’m saving us into the poorhouse !!

My husband let’s me have all the craft supplies I can hide !!
~~~
My husband wears the pants in the family…
I just tell him which ones to wear !!
~~~
My husband’s the only kid in our house
that’ll never grow up
and will never leave the house.
~~~
My NEXT husband will be normal.
~~~
My wife and I have an agreement.
I don’t try to run her life
and I don’t try to run mine.
~~~
I usually wake up grumpy,
but sometimes I let him sleep in.
~~~
My husband said if I went shopping again,
he’d leave me.
WHY didn’t somebody tell me it was that easy !?!
~~~
The opinions expressed by the husband in this house
are not necessarily those of the management.
~~~
The perfect wife is one who doesn’t expect a perfect husband.

~~


Read more: http://www.quotesquotations.com/funny/funny-husband-wife-quotes-sayings.htm#ixzz1FcUiPIUH

No comments:

Post a Comment