Saturday 26 February 2011

Dinner @ Tiffany Cafe

Dinner @ Tiffany Cafe ( Furama City Centre )

It was another dinner outing with my beloved hubby + my bro, Ash.. @ Tiffany Cafe.. Located at Furama City Centre... we set for dinner @ 6.30pm.. yeah..dinner treat on me!!! when hubby asked me whats the occasion, I just shrugged and said, "well honey... thank u for being a great husband for the first month of our marriage..!!" and he goes, "yeah righ baby, have i ever been bad to u all these while?"... well I just have to find a reason for it.. and thats what came into my mind..


Thank u Chartis for the $100 voucher hehehehe... I get to eat for free with hubby... and Ash as well.. he tagged along as we felt that he had done alot during the wedding and feeding his tummy with food is another way of saying thank you to him!! ;)


Dinner was good... even though Ash cited that people have feedback that the food was kinda so-so, but it didnt disappoint us that day.. we were very thrilled with the desserts, especially... its just so tasty and yummy!!! Love it ... Soooo loving it!!!


Ash had like 4 rounds of food while my husband went for 3... me??? i had two rounds of food but countless round on the tea... I just love tea...


Dinner ends around 9 plus... with full belly filled with good food...

No comments:

Post a Comment