Monday 14 February 2011

Down for 5 days

I woke up today feeling so bad.. Body ache all over my body.. I cant even move a muscle.. and I was so light-headed that I decide to stay in bed.. Monday morning!! What a time to be sick!! Just got back from Lombok and to be sick on Monday-working morning...Duh!! My husband had to drag me out of bed..but I was too weak to even move a muscle..After much hassle, I finally made my way to the clinic @ Westmall.. Doc says its "stomach flu" , must have caught something dirty.. even Doc said it could not be the food in Lombok.. could probably be in Singapore.. and I began to wonder where did I go wrong? It cant be the food in Lombok.. its so clean.. then I tried to recall what else that went wrong, what did I consume that I end up so weak??

Its only when my husband return home from work and wanted to get dinner for me and he mentioned something about veggies to me and suddenly.."Bingo"!!! I got it!! I knew it!! I think I know the root of it...

As I recall through, I asked myself, what was it that I ate that my husband dont? Cause obviously he has been well as an ox after the trip.. The only thing I could remember was the food provided by the airline we took on our way back to Singapore. I remembered the food was a lil opened when the flight attendant passed it to me.. and being someone who hates veggies, my husband passed all his veggies and chicken to me.. Right after we land, i was already not feeling too well.. the flu came in only in the morning when I opened my eyes only to realise how weak I was..

I was in bed for 2 days and return to work thereafter.. then I was still a lil weak though but not as bad as the first two days.. Gosh!! That was a nightmare..

Imagine it was Valentine and I was stuck at home accompanied by Stomach Flu!! :p

Then again , I dont believe in Valentines.. its just another way to waste $$$!! (Maybe i'll talk more about it later.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment