Thursday 3 February 2011

Changi Airport, my fav airport!!

 Singapore Changi Airport

I have a lot if reasons to love Changi Airport..mainly not only because of the flights availibility, but the value added services that is available in the airport..

1) Shopping is always a breeze.. (No tax!! what do u expect??)
They have almost everything I loike, ranging from food to cosmetics... MAC, Lancome, and many others.. and did I mentioned its free tax!!! OMG!!)

2) Internet Services is like everywhere.. I loike!!! I can wifi from my iPhone, thats the best part!! 

3) Toilets are clean and I dont have to worry about those unpleasant smell when u enter any public toilets in those malls.

and the list goes on and on...



While waiting for our flight, we stopped for some "goodies" that we wanted to get for ourselves... Bought few things and I think I spent more time at the cosmetic stores... I just love those travel pack cosmetics that came in pretty small sizes.. of course they came in handy too.. especially when u travelled alot.. Grabbed some books and oh ya... I managed to grab some GODIVA chocolates.. I love their dark chocolates range.. They are pretty good with good 85% contents cocoa..pretty good to keep myself smiling and happy..

Oh here is the best part..My husband who used to hate dark chocolates now eats them too.. GODIVA in Changi Airport is so much better than the ones in the retail stores.. they have more ranges of chocolates with different sorts of packaging and prices are pretty affordable too..

Ooopsss.. time for my flight now.. Gotta run before I missed it.. Daaaaaaaaaaa... sampai JUMPA!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment