Sunday 13 February 2011

Welcome back Home!

This is home truly.. where I know I must be... ( that song keep playing in my head, seriously )

Yes.. I am now on my way back home to Singapore from Lombok.. Checking in to the Selaparang airport and I have like 2 freaking hours to wait for my Silkair flight back home. Its goodbye Lombok.. for now.. yes InsyaALLAH.. i will be back again..hopefully.. it is such a beautiful place to be in Lombok.. the greeneries, the people, the places, the memories... who can ever forget that? I will never forget the moments I had in Lombok.. it was indeed a beautiful and peaceful place to be.. with a perfect someone called, Husband! ;)

The flight is only 2hours and 30 mins from Lombok to Singapore.. Not enough time to get to boredoom level.. (*wink wink*)

10.30pm - Landed in Singapore.. (12/02/2011)

I was shaken when  I step my feet out of the flight.. its like.. "Oh no!" Then that song came to my head again.. yeah.. I keep telling myself that I need to come back to Singapore in order for me to be able to visit Lombok again.. (Just like what hubby likes to tell me..)

I realised there isnt much different between Lombok and Singapore.. Afterall, both is still an Island.. only Lombok is 3 times bigger than Singapore.. still they are both an Island.. one that shout "Paradise" while the other one shout out loud -" Hell (work) is waiting for your arrival on Monday morning".. Arrrrghhhhhh!! (I guess u guys can figure out which is which right, obviously! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment