Monday 7 February 2011

Checking in to MI128 - Flying to Lombok @ 1545hrs

hey pple!! u have no idea what I just went thru before going thru the entrance for mt flight.. Our flight was schedule at 1545hrs and we checked in to Changi Airport @ 1300hrs. See we have like 2 hours or so to roam about in the airport while waiting for our flight.. A lot of things caught my eyes and I just cant simply resist them.. there is just so many things to look at and especially when they are having sale or discounts on some selected brands.. My first place that I run too was GODIVA followed by the cosmetic area. I love the travel size ones... Managed to grab one from Lancome and stock up on my MAC essentials. ;) *wink wink*


Ok.. time is counting down to 1515hrs and guess what we are still in NIKE.. browsing around.. when we stepped out from Nike, we saw the gates are closing for our flight... we gave a frantic chase to the gates and gosh, we still managed to reach on time.. well it was like a 3 min run... checked in, got seated and belt up... door closed... everyone in position and we are off the ground in about 5 mins... yeah...

I know some people will freak out in that situation..to me.. I enjoyed every bit of it.. Imagine chasing your flight in the departure hall with so many people / foreigners around u and yes.. a lil feel of Amazing race.. huh..like as though I never encounter it before.. :p

So flying to LOMBOK via Silk Air..will be reaching in two and half hours time..


ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment