Saturday 5 March 2011

Saturday @ Downtown East

Its saturday again and we got this birthday invitation from my colleague.Its her baby 1st birthday party. Happy Birthday to Baby Reyes!! He is such a adorable baby..with his doreamon pullover, he is such a lovable baby..

Party was held in Xplorer Kids located at Downtown East. I never been to this Xplorer Kids but it turned out pretty well. Party starts at 6pm and we were there since 6.30pm. Dinner was buffet-like and the food spread was super-licious. I love the prawn fritters and chicken.. I cant really describe the dish cause I didnt really know the name of it but what I am sure of is my tummy approved it well. The birthday room was booked for 2 hours, but we were allowed to roam about the place..

They have this gigantic playground for kid and believe it or not, for adults as well.. It was fun.. we had fun literally... KK'S kid pulled us to the ground and started playing catching.. crawling in the small maze with other kids was a challenge.. Kids can just run about while adults had to crawl..we lost her a few times before we finally caught up with her.. and by that time, we were like... panting... and I just lay flat at the very top of the maze.. Hubby continues the journey and later end up playing with other kids as well.. Well, I just learnt that w/o being pregnant I can have a baby too.. a big one in fact.. hahahaha.. or should I say an overgrown baby boy.. LOL..

It was a fun weekend.. spenting time running around with these kids.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment