Monday 14 March 2011

upin dan Ipin - I loike!!

I started watching Ipin dan Upin since the last 2 years.. when my husband keeps talking about how funny they was.. It all started when I first watched them via youtube.com. They were just so adorable.. I just love them and the way they speak and talk just makes your day.. I loike Ipin character the most.. he seems to be smarter than Upin, his elder brother.

Upin & Ipin is about this 2 village boys who grew up with their grandma, whom they called "Opah" and their fierce sister, Kak Ros, who loves them as much as Opah.. As notorious as they were, they never failed to amaze me with they things they say.. I think the person who create this show Upin & Ipin really managed to penetrate moral values and ideas thru all ages for the common understanding and inputting moral values in today world to the younger generation. Seriously, they are good!!!

I watched their movie, "Geng" and it was just as hilarious.. You can find them uploaded in youtube.. Be sure to look for the ones that was uploded from Les Copaque. ;) (*wink wink*)

Now that movie "Geng" has been out a few years already, I am anxiously waiting for the second one, "Angkasa" which is expected to be released on 2011..

No comments:

Post a Comment