Sunday 11 September 2011

Mommies to be - Motivations

I found some good words to motivate those moms-to-be out there.. Pregnancy isnt something to be scared of.. Well I did, the first time I found out I am.. but thanks to all these beautiful notes that was written online those beautiful moms/women out there.. U are an inspiration! Thank u..

Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders wherever your children doBy Author Unknown

‘A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone” By Author Unknown

“Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts foreverBy Nikki Dalton

“The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one“ By Jill Churchill


Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heartBy Mandy Harrison

What's that on the telly?
It's an angel sent from God...
Growing in my belly...
Like a sweet pea in a pod!”

By Melissa Hatcher

“Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the insideBy Rita Rudner

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart til the day you die By Mary Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment