Sunday 11 September 2011

H&M experience

Well... H&M is here in Singapore.. honestly, the news didnt came surprising to me.. cause I am not really a fan of H&M.. however after a trip down to this store last week on Friday, I kinda like this brand.. cause of the $$$ I can save.. Replacing California Fitness previously, H&M took the 3 storey shopping experience by storm. U can see people queuing like going to Chanel and LV.. I wonder if its the brand or is it just Singaporeans who is "kiasu" enough to be queueing for one night before the so-called grand opening..

Went with my beloved husband last friday and we took our time to browse around the store carefully as it is so huge and with the mob around, we be sure to miss a few pieces.. :) My husband loves 3rd floor.. not because its the men section but there is baby clothes as well. Found some for Irian but we decide to keep it for later.. u have  no idea how babies grow so fast these day.. 

Bought about 5 pieces.. that cost me about $90++.. its like $18.00 per piece!! Cheaper than Bossini..well I cant compare with Topshop or Uniqlo.. cause they can be quite pricey compared to H&M.

All in all, I wouldnt mind buying clothes from H&M again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment