Thursday 18 August 2011

Sweetz Treatss

Rocky Road cuppies

This is one my favourite treatz.. Rocky Road - Charmz Affairs.
I am not really a fan of cakes or cupcakes but when I had my first taste of this yummilicious "Rocky Road".. Chocolate cupcakes with marshmallows, chips, nuts and chocolate cream.. yummy!!! Now I am so hooked with this Rocky Road.

Golden Nugget - Secret Recipe

When I first met and tasted this cake, I was hooked!!! It has lots of nuts and yes definitely nice... One of Secret Recipe masterpiece.. it has captured my heart with its taste.. Taste - thats all that matter right? :)

Chocolate Indulgence - Secret Recipe 

This is one of my husband's favourites when comes to dessert in Secret Recipe.. Fro those who love chocolates, will definitely love this.. :) yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment