Sunday 7 August 2011

Iftar @ Mom's

07/08/2011

Iftar @ Mom's place tonight but before that my sis, me and hubby followed and accompanied mom to Plaza Angsana, JB for a lil shopping. Initially she wanted to go to KotaRaya but after much persuasion from me and my lil sis, we all decided to go to Plaza Angsana. I think Plaza Angsana is a better choice for mom cause she love the all sort of "kuihs" and the food bazaar they have there..

Plus, they also have these shops or bazaar for your shopping needs for raya..and it is seriously Cheap!! Its way cheaper than Bazaar Geylang.. quite honestly I prefer the bazzar in JB than the ones in Geylang.. I think Bazaar Geylang has been so infiltrated with so many people that I find it quite annoying...not that they have things to buy, they just wasted the space for others to walk through.

We bought a lot of food for iftar.. My sis went a lil over board with the food she bought.. Mom keep telling her to finish it else she will have to bring all the food to work.. and store it there than at home.. LOL..

We bought this 4 quarter pizza for RM 16 with all sorts of flavours... My sis and I bought this half sized prune laps from Seasons which is cheaper than the ones sold in Singapore.. we love Lapis Prune.. sweet and nicee.. Mom shopped at UO Superstore for her "kuih" items and guess what, she ended up with the whole trolley itself..Gosh!! Mom.. u did it again!!!

Nonetheless, it was a fun trip and we all had a great time.. to think the fact that both hubby and I slept through "sahur" the night before yet we both managed to fill up the energy for this shopping trip..

Dinner was a great one.. we all had dinner and seriously I really missed mom's food. Her cooking is seriously and honestly THE BEST for me... Love u Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment