Saturday 27 August 2011

Hubby Birthday Dinner

A day before Syawal was my beloved husband birthday :) We did his birthday dinner on the 26th August 2011 @ Kintamani Restaurant @ Furama RiverFront. The meal was scrumptius with all local & Indonesian delicasies. It was his first time there and I thought it would be better to invite Ash and Shu along.. Great to see them had a great meal..

Ash bought him a timepiece holder in brown. Something that he has been looking for quite a while.. even I cant find it.. but luckily Ash managed to get one him.. I recalled a few days back, when we were @ Mustafa Centre, my husband was frantically looking for this watch holder and he keep insisting that.."I wanna get it for Ash.." Well, looks like he's a lil late though.. hehehe..

I got him this iPhone docking station from Altec Lansing.. (Thank u Qing!! for that info on this product) He loves it a lot... and to think that he has been wanting this docking station way before marriage. lol.. well some good things are worth the wait.. 

Well, all in all I am glad that everything went pretty well... dinner was great and everyone enjoyed themselves! :) Thats the most important thing.. :)

Luv,
Qunci Rinjani

No comments:

Post a Comment