Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sambal Telur

Tonight I tried a new dish.. Well I know it may be easy for most of u out there but... however... and... or.. oh well.. It was for me too!! LOL.. Never really had a cookbook next to me, I decided to just go-with-the-flow!! Thank God I didnt end up burning the entire kitchen!!

I remembered reading the recipe somewhere and I manage to have the ingredients in my head.. the rest is all about estimation.. or what malays usually called, "agak-agak"! :p
Ingredients:

Dried Chillies
Onions
Garlics (I like them more.. so more for me!!)
a lil Belacan (gosh what was it in English?)
cooking Oil (of course!!)
and... lastly and definitely.. The eggs!! Oh ya... I forgot about this air asam jawa.!!

Outcome: It came a lil too spicy and as per my husband.. "acceptable to his taste buds"... well I didnt say I am cooking for everyone eh... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment