Wednesday 4 May 2011

My haul (May)

Its Esprit shopping time!!

Went to Esprit @ Marina Sqaure and bought some stuffs there.. got myself 3 pants ( 2 of which is grey..I dont know why but grey seems to be IN now..), few Tees ( got myself Pink, white and grey Again!) and this black short sleeve cardigan that will match all my dresses!! Yeay!!

I simply love Marina Square..apart from its distance from the MRT, i think its a cool place to shop!! Most of my favourite brands can be found in Marina Square.. Crocs, Esprit, DOROTHY PERKINS, Grips, Pazzion, Zara, MNG, and my latest found fad, Lalu!!!

Ok.. I passed this store, Lalu in Marina Square and curiosity just bugged me to find out what they have in store. What I came across is really something I loike!! the store gives this cozy feel when u are inside, the salestaff were very accomodating and pleasant..

Found this interesting and sweet jacket that can be worn formally and casually.. Bought it like for $79.00. The price range in this store is quite affordable.. Pants are like from $59.00 to $99.00. I guess u know where will my next shop fad..introducing LALU!! lol..

Got myself a pair of Pazzion heels.. @ $69.. I think thats quite reasonable for a pair of shoes.. they are quite lasting and comfy, really! Bought a few pairs of them before and I can say they are my favourite for now.. till I found something else better! hehehe :p

Oh on top of that, I got my hubby a nice pair of grey khaki pants for him @ Esprit.. @ Raffles City!! Just thought we could go grey one of these days.. hee hee.. Thankfully he loves it!!

Thats my haul for this early May.. am still waiting for my shipment from Lush Rouge and Co!! Oh yes.. I made some orders from them.. and I will write about them soon. . .. 

TTFN - Qunci Rinjani!!

No comments:

Post a Comment