Monday 16 May 2011

Siam Kitchen Dinner

Siam Kitchen Dinner
Location: Siam Kitchen @ City Square Mall , Singapore.

Eversince they opened this new mall @ Serangoon.. Located just opposite of Mustafa Centre, its pretty easy to get by to this eco-friendly mall.. u can choose to alight @ Farrer Road station (NEL Line) or take a bus. There is a number of buses that will bring u to City Square mall.

So its time to "pigged" in.. With 16 different dish served in buffet style..I would say Siam Kitchen sure knows how to limit their food before others start to waste it away.. Just like Seoul Garden..

We ate like 3 round of food.. I could only last two.. yet that was not with the pineapple rice. Only the Dishes!! We ate to our hearts content til its about time to go back.. Oh I managed to peek at the lastest sale in Metro with few colleagues.. Nothing much..

Its another weekend tomorrow and I just couldnt wait what my husband has in store for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment