Friday 13 May 2011

Robinson Sale Haul

Robinsons Sale Haul @ Singapore Expo

Another great sale by Robinson.. guess what my haul this time? Shoes!! And more shoes.. Bought a pair of Itti Otto shoes and a pair of  Hush Puppies shoes.. :) Love love it!! On top of it, I also bought this work pants for my hubby.. Cool.. from James Brentwood..  I thought I would end up with chocolates but this time its all about shoe-mania!!

I went the first day and there werent so many crowd until I reached the payment counter.. Omg!! The queue was ridiculously Loooong!! Then again, the queue cleared quite fast and with fast and efficient staffs Robinsons has, made my wait a lil faster..

I love my shoes.. love it.. I took photos of it but have yet to upload it.. will do so soon!!

TTFN Guys - Qunci Rinjani

No comments:

Post a Comment