Sunday 3 July 2011

Monday

What a bugging Monday??


Dont u just hate it to wake up on Monday morning and go to work? Gosh.. I am so lagged!!!! I can fell asleep on my desk right now.. I guess thats why people called it Monday Blues.. hahaha...


Anyway I am away handling branch duties and quite honestly I can relax off a bit..


Weekend was quite busy for me.. Will be travelling this coming Thursday and will only be back on the coming Sunday so last weekend was kinda hectic for me cause I need to clear some things before I can focus on my coming trip..


And now I have like 3 working days to settle all my work load and on top of that I still have to conduct my tuitions in the evening.. Jam packed schedule eh!!!


Gosh I almost forgot I have to attend this movie premiere for Transformers @ The Cathay tomorrow.. Its those link with the youth thingy with NTUC.. Gosh there goes my evening.. hmmmm.... seriously I dont wish to go for it..


Whhoooppss.. here comes another batch of load... got to clear.. see ya.. Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment