Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year resolution

2013...

Another year has passed and its time to make a new set of resolution for 2013.. But before that, lets see what have I acheived for 2012..

First and foremost, I was blessed with my lil bundle of joy..Adam.. Taking care of our dear and lil ones takes a lot of patience and there was definitely a lot of work.. and with that loads of work comes patience.. In the need to provide for our lil ones, we never realised how responsible we are to them.. Having to raise Adam single-handedly has made me realised how much our parent have put through for us. It taught me a great deal of patience and test of love.. unconditional love..

So throughout the whole year, its all about me and adam... adapting a new life with him was simply amazing and I thank God for that..

So for 2013,

my resolution is to be more patience with my boy, Adam and aims to go thru his first year with me.. to grow with my boy in every each step of his journey..

No comments:

Post a Comment