Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day 2012

This year is my first year celebrating Mothers Day. Though it was difficult times for me and Adam, I am so grateful for my aunts came over and bought a cake to celebrate all the mothers in da house! :)

My mom cooked some food and some of my aunts came and brought some food as well.. It was fun..

How I feel after becoming a mom?

Well, though I was still in the process of recovery, I am thankful that God bless my life with Adam.. I never thought I would live this day as a mother.. Alhamdunillah. Thank u God! After I saw this lil bundle of joy that U have bless me with, what more could I ask for...

Though Adam came with huge responsibility, I know he is forever a blessing from God.. God knows how much I love him..and nothing can change the fact that I am his mother and he is indeed my lil angel sent from aboved.

No comments:

Post a Comment